Vincent PHO 700 Phono Stage

Has anyone heard or have any experience with this phono stage. It uses one 12AU7 tube. I have not been able to find any reviews online.
Eric
ericsch

Showing 1 response by lohanimal

The problem with Audiophiles, just like all consumers, we want more for less. As a result electronics are made in China - then everyone moans that only the UBER High End components are made in the US or UK. Shame consumers didn't support affordable components when they were home grown. Classic example are cables made by JPS, Tara, or Nordost - not cheap, nor is the research - they are 'home grown' - no doubt there will be a cheap copy doing 70 - 85% of the job - which buyers will think is 'enough' and bang goes another great manufacturer - look at Garrard, Grundig, Radford, Rogers etc etc etc. Sorry but we reap what we sow - I avoid buying most things Chinese - not to do with racism/protectionism/whatever - I know that they build things to what appears to be spec as opposed to how a person designed it with specific components - regrettably noisy people on the web then give it five star ratings and so the snowball grows...