Using an LG V30 smartphone as a source component

I just got one and I'm very impressed with the sound using Tidal and MQA files. Very detailed with air around the instruments. None of the digital harshness that made me stay with vinyl this long. I have some Audioquest evergreen 3.5 mm to RCA interconnects ordered as an experiment. I will be having foot surgery so I won't be feeling like hopping up and around changing records and CDs. I don't have a music server but have looked at bluesound and the reviews are favorable. I have read that running signals out of a headphone jack could cause problems so thats the reason I ordered a quality cable. My question is has anyone used a smartphone as a source in a hi end system but specifically using an LG V30?  From 
my impression and from reading  reviews this phone is a game changer that could start a trend offering hi fidelity to the average consumer. 
128x128blueranger
John Darko raves about this phone and uses it as a Roon endpoint. I plan on getting one soon myself.
The LG g5 was pretty darn good as a Tidal source, did not seem much difference to my vault2 streaming tbh.
I am eligible for a new phone in September and the v30 is top pick right now.

Please let us know how it sounds with the audioquest interconnect!
They make OTG Cables (on the go) that work even better than headphone jacks.  It plugs into the phone's mini USB and the other end goes into a USB on your DAC.  This $10 cable will get you great sound if you have a DAC.