Used speakers: Cleaning tips?

Hello all,

Just bought a pair of dealer demo speakers with a rosenut real wood finish. Really nice but they have dealer dust and could look better.
I have worked with wood in my life so I am not shy, but I don't want to mess up the finish in the event I want to sell them to upgrade.
Any tips will be appreciated.
rhanechak
Here are some suggestions that I have picked up from other threads on this subject. The comments are not mine.

Murphy’s
Howards Wax-N-Feed
-Formby’s (long-time favorite handed down from my mom, the antique collector)
-Orange Glow (new stuff, relatively, that seems to work well)

Rgeards,
Todd
Soft brush would be fine for the cones and try some of the better furniture cleaners and polish out there. Really not a hard task and very enjoyable.
I have been using Pledge Dust and Allergen brand dry cloths. They come in a plastic bag like pak of 16 and claim to "grab and remove dust and allergens, a dry eloctrostatic cloth" They have been easier and more effective than using a more conventional cloth and spray product. They leave no chemical residue -just work magnetic like, on dust. I shake them off after use and they last for a few days without problems. I have even used them on a record rather than a brush. I can't remember the price but I will not be without these from now on, very handy.