Upgrade Quandary: Ref 75SE vs Ref 150 (non SE)

I have a ARC Ref 75 (non SE). I’m trying to decide whether to upgrade it to the 75SE through ARC or sell it here and buy an ARC 150 (non SE). For the sake of this debate, let’s assume costs are equal (I know they are not).
Here’s what I’m after
1) More control in the bass
2) More control in upper midrange (same as bass note above)
3) Not deviate too far from the other elements of sound I have.

Room: 21deep x14wide x10high
Dedicated audio

Gear:
Wilson Audio Sasha (1)
Lumin T1 source
ARC Ref 3 pre
ARC Ref 75
Transparent Ultra g5 balanced ICs and speaker cables.
Bass traps in 2 front corners, 1st, 2nd reflection diffusers.

Thanks MUCH!
P.S. No I can’t audition either amp. in my system.
P.S.S. I’ve auditioned a couple solid state amps, they don’t do it for me. Much more bass (too much) and complete control was found, but they gave up too much in too many areas, like air around the instruments and voices and bloom that I love about tube power.

jo1mtb
You obviously know the ARC sound and capabilities well... so, what's your gut telling you to do?

If it were me I would go for the extra power of the Ref 150. You can always upgrade it to an SE some time in the future if you want. I am not sure how efficient the Sashas are but the extra power should give you a bit more control. My Sonus Faber Elipsa SE are 92db and I have a Ref 110. I preferred the extra power of my Ref 110 (with KT120 tubes) over the Ref 75.

I would also consider upgrading your Ref 3 to a Ref 5se. The preamp can have more affect on the sound than the amp. And the Ref 5se is a huge upgrade over the Ref 3. I chose to keep my Ref 110 and upgrade my preamp a year or so ago. and again recently I decided to upgrade my phono preamp to the matching Ref Phono 2se and not upgrade my amp. Eventually I will upgrade to a Ref 150se but I feel no real urgency. At this point I am truly happy with the sound of my system.