Under $3K streaming dac suggestions, Roon Ready?

Just as the title explains..

Currently using an Auralic Mini to Mytek Liberty.  Looking for a one box solution to save space/cables primarily, but if sound quality improvement is capable in the under $3K range as well, then WOOHOO!!!

Will be hooked up to a Yamaha A-S2100 integrated, Spendor A4 speakers.

I've previously used: Lumin D2, and PS Audio DSD Jr. - and both of those sounded the same as my current setup, and I'm not against going back to either of those since they fit the requirements.

Open to all/any other suggestions.  I have my eye currently on: Mytek Brooklyn Bridge and the Teac NT-505.  Would prefer a component that offers balanced & unbalanced outputs, and volume control isn't needed of course.

Best,
Rob

128x128robelvick
+1 on the Mytek.  I used a Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ in my main system for quite some time before swapping in a PS Audio DirecStream DAC.  I still use the Mytek in a secondary system.  It is a very clean sounding DAC with lots of useful functionality that is easy to access and understand.  The built in headphone amp is very good and it also is a very capable preamp if you don't have a ton of devices.  It is still one of my all time favorites.  Cheers.
Well a few things have changed, but I did receive the Brooklyn Bridge. As expected, it outperforms the Bel Canto easily.

I had the Bridge connected to my integrated (Yamaha A-S2100) initially, but knew I could use it as a preamp too, so took the integrated out and hooked it up to my back up amp, NuForce STA200. This took the SQ up a notch which was surprising, to say the least. $499 amp vs. $3500 integrated.

As a preamp, the detail & clarity was much better, wider soundstage too. The Yamaha is much warmer sounding that the NuForce, which usually isn’t a problem/issue but it was just too much for my taste. My Spendor A4s are on the warm side of neutral, but this was never an issue when I was using the Mytek Liberty with the Yamaha. Strange is all I can say. I assumed both Mytek Dacs would have the same signature.

The STA200 did lack in the bottom end though, compared to the Yamaha, so I found a good deal on a used Wyred4Sound ST-1000 MKII amp, and the bottom end is back to where I like it! The W4S is also much more quiet than the NuForce and Yamaha (and more powerful too).

Really loving the Bridge w/ W4S combo, which on paper, most would assume to be too clinical sounding, but it’s a great match with the Spendors.

Anyways - I found the right streaming DAC for me, but also made some unexpected changes along the way too. That’s hardly a surprise for those of you who know me :)
robelvick, what has made you not going with the Teac NT-505?   I am debating between it and the BB.  Thanks
@hpfish10 

I decided to simplify my setup, and since I use a TT, the BB was the better fit since it included a MM/MC phono stage (which is quite excellent, BTW).

Absolutely loving this DAC/Preamp.
For all those curious about DACs, the Arizona AV Club is partnering with several manufacturers and dealers to produce a DAC shootout on Saturday August 24th 11am to 3pm.

The event will be held at Acoustic Designs 16074 N. 78th Street, Suite B104, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.

The following DACs will be present:

• Schiit Yggdrasil
  • Chord Qutest
  • Benchmark DAC3
  • iFi Audio Pro iDSD
  • PS Audio DirectStream
  • Holo Audio Spring DAC2
  • Jolida Glass FX DAC 
  • NuPrime Evolution DAC
  • L.K.S. DAC MH-DA004
  • Line Magnetic

The DACs will be played in an acoustically treated room on a reference system consisting of Focal Maestro Utopia Evos driven by SAE and Acoustic Research gear.

If you have any interest in hearing well regarded DACs on a top tier system don't miss this event! There is a $10 entry fee. RSVPs are appreciated due to limited seating; multiple sessions will be available. There will also be a speaker from Chord present to talk about their technology.

More information here: www.AZAVCLUB.COM