Turntable Isolation

Im looking for an isolation base for my VPI Signature 21. My listening room is over my garage and a times my footfalls cause the table to skip. What have you used that works? 

128x128travisg

When Idler Drive Damping become a buzz topic, Squash Balls and Half Squash Balls become a regular used footer, as well as a concealed part in some of the Commercial available Plinths.

What was learned as time went on, was that a spent of its energy Squash Ball was for many DIYers chosen as the better option, it is worthwhile visiting a local squash court and seeing if a batch of spent balls can be picked up.

These can be used as a comparison to a new squash ball, and will again be a much cheaper option that going immediately for something like the Ginko Cloud, which is seemingly using a version of a method that had popularity in the 90's and 00's.

I bought a 2 1/4" thick, Maple cutting board from Market place for 60 dollars. I then bought rubber feet for it from home depot. The pucks you put under furniture.  I think they were under 10 dollars. It reduced my problem significantly.  Good luck!