TUBES: Telefunken EL84 & ECC801

Hello. Who's familiar with sound of vintage 60s military Telefunken E84L (el84) and ECC801S (ecc81) ?

Can you guys recommend me something better than telefunken? I have a set of these Telefunken tubes in my WLM Minueta class-a push-pull and i like it, but this is the only one set of hi-end tubes of highest quality i have. Need to secure myself and buy another as a spare set. Also i'd love to try something better if possible. I listen my WLM in triod mode with Druid MK5 speakers of 101db and love it. I must say when i changed stock tubes (modern JJ & Tungsram) to vintage nos military Telefunked the difference was huge! I believe only with Telefunked i realised what is the tube sound.

I'm considering some other hi-end NOS tubes of that kind from different brands or maybe some top of the line new reissue tubes (i'm still doubt they can compete with Telefunken).

Need help.
128x128chakster
Ok Mr anti tube you got me curious . What do you think of the Benchmark ABH-2 power amp ?
And digital!!!!   Now you've gone too far...  I put forth a motion that we get Raul thrown off of the gon.  😜
What is AHEE??

i always thought that was the sound I made as I clapped my hands over my ears when I heard digital and ss together. 💩
Everybody knows than Raul prefer Solid State and that's fine. When we're talking about new concepts and new ideas in Solid State amps, i think First Watt designed by Nelson Pass in USA is worth to try for the owners of high efficiency loudspeaker owners, at least i would like to try (only) if i could find used one for reasonable price.

The fact that we're in 21st century doesn't mean that we have to use only new designed products in audio. Personally i don't care about most of the new stuff when properly designed vintage high-end available 10 times cheaper (turntables, tonearms, cartridges). I'm fine with new speakers, new amps with nos tubes, and new cables, though. I don't care about digital because my favorite music recorded in the 70s and sounds great on original pressings (vinyl).