Tube preamp for Pass Labs amp

I am considering changing around my system and I am interested in knowing what (tube) preamps would be a good match to Pass Amps. Any suggestions? Less than $3000 would be nice new or used.
aronsss
Audiofeil is absolutely right.
I suggest Aronsss to listen and better try on his setup the Lector ZOE .. kinda Italian tube preamp very and very good .. with huge possibility of tube swapping to get the latest flavour
Atma Sphere MP1 works great with my Pass xa60.5's. Balanced connections and a very good phono stge for medium output and up cartridges.
Mark
i'll second Lector zoe which pairs marvelously with my Pass 250 (and my Lector cdp 7)
Atma Sphere MP1 works great with my Pass xa60.5's - Mvaudio -

The Atma Sphere MP1 is my dream since long time .. and I guess it's superior to the Lector ZOE .. Mvaudio
But Aronsss wrote under 3000 $USD and I don't think you can find an MP1 for less than 3000 $.

I'm happy to read Icorem uses the Lector ZOE on his Pass Labs 250 .. I'm using the ZOE on my Parasound Halos JC1's and it just replaced the Pass Labs X1.
But to replace the good quality of the X1 I needed to add the 6H30-DR to the ZOE.
So I suggest Icorem to try these fantastic tubes on the already super good Lector ZOE to get the nirvana with few dollars.
Just put not less than 250 hours on them!

My Cent!