Torqueo - any info or updates?

Dear fellow Audio hobbyists,

just entered the forum, so a quick intro: Erik, 43 years old, living in the Netherlands. Have enjoyed a decent TT, amplifier and box setup, but now looking to take the next step.

This next step, is very much looking at great audio quality but also the looks. And I now ended up at these beautiful machines from Torqueo in Italy (torqueo-audio.it). I really REALLY like their design, but there are so little reviews, or even info, available on their assortment. With price tags that are pretty steep for my standards, of course one would first like to listen to a setup and just 'see' in real life, but no distributor in the Netherlands.

So my question:

- does anyone have experience with Torqueo equipment, and what are your findings? 
- do you own a Torqueo? Would love to hear about your setup and experiences?

Thanks everyone, greatly appreciate any response!

Best, Erik 

ek1977
Hi Tablejockey,

have you seen it in action or based on other info? (which I find so hard to get)? 
Been watching their stuff for a long time, great finishing, I like the way they pain a turntable plinth with solid satin color instead of a wood veneer. I like grey color. 

Tonearm pot is probably not a good idea for any turntable, some of their models have a tonearm pot near the plinth.  

While most of the modern turntables from many manufacturers are ugly, this Torqueo design is superb just like vintage turntables that we like.  

Any turntable platter look much better with copper mat like Micro Seiki CU-500 and Micro ST-20, here is mine.     
Thanks Chakster,

agree with the finishing and looks, isn't that one of the key trades of these Italians?! :-) 

My only worry (still is) is to buy something I haven't heard nor physically touched before. Wondering why there are so little reviews and people owning these beautiful machines, online...

The copper looks great!