Tips for cleaning Zyx airy 3

I recently took my Zyx airy 3 to a friend, who looked at it under a microscope. To my horror, the diamond was covered in a ball of dirt and could not even be seen. This is despite cleaning the cartridge with zerodust and a brush every day. All my records have been cleaned by an Okki Nokki and I take great care to remove any dust before playing.
The stylus has now been cleaned and is back to normal and I have ordered a stiffer brush to clean it with.
Has anybody else had problems keeping this cartridge clean?.
fro
Do the search on the Mr clean Magic Eraser, once you understand that its a bit like plastic "steel wool" its hard to figure what else would work as well.

Been using ME for over 3 years on ZYX universe.

Have not used the Zero dust for months.

Terry
"Lonestarsouth is wrong btw. Nobody needs to accept a dirty stylus and it's easy to keep your stylus clean with the Magic Eraser per swampwalker's post."

Excuse me!!
Thanks for your tips!. I have invested in a stiff brush and some magic eraser today, so hopefuly this will cure the problem. The really annoying thing is that the Denon DL110 that I use on another deck is as clean as a whistle and I use this cart. on any old record and never brush or clean it.
Yep, but your Denon DL-110 is nowhere near the realm of the ZYX, and one of the reason's for the Airy 3's wonderful sound, and its ability to pick up more crud than the Denon is its Stylus profile.

Hopefully that stiff Brush your referring to that you purchased, along with the Mr Clean ME, is a good Stylus Brush?

As others have suggested to myself, a couple, to a few cueing "dunks" into a small cube of the ME placed on the Platter before every LP side, will keep the Stylus maintained, you won't ever have to risk resorting to liquid cleaners. Mark