Tinnitus

I submitted kinda a cocky post, concerning my tinnitus and received a very informative post, from if I remember correctly, an MD suggesting I may also want to check to see if I am experiencing a related or different malady.  I have searched, but can not find the recommendation.  If whomever sent this to me is also reading this, please tell me again.  I will greatly appreciate it.  The original post was in Jan of 2018
Many thanks,

Steve
handymann

Showing 1 response by gs5556

Same here. Always had a little ringing thanks to flying lessons without headphones when in my early twenties. A couple of years ago the ringing got worse and the doctor recommended steroids. No thanks. My chiropractor said is was a result of the neck injury he was treating me for. He pointed out that since the ringing varied with me moving my jaw out, it was caused by the upper neck bone putting pressure on the nerve. After two years of regular treatment (neck adjustment), the ringing is back to where it normally was.

I’m no doctor but if your ringing changes with extreme jaw movement, then a chiropractor may be helpful.