Tidal vs. Spotify

Tidal sounds better for sure. Search functions aren't as good as Spotify but if you are currently using Spotify, give Tidal a try and let me know what you think!
128x128b_limo
According to Pitchfork, Jay Z has offered to buy Aspiro, the company behind both Tidal and WiMP, and his offer of $56 million has been accepted by Aspiro's board of directors. I wonder how committed he will be to audiophile quality streaming?
If you have not tried tidal yet, you are missing alot of fun. A ton of music at your fingertips UNCOMPRESSED. Who in the world is offering more than that for $20 a month???

Let me type it slower so you spotify guys can follow this.

U N C O M P R E S S E D.
I also search on Spotify then build titles on Tidal from my Spotify search. The best way I have found is to have both open on a desktop at the same time while doing the personal programming.
Swdealmaker

Can you explain your search method ? What does Spotify give you that Tidal doesn't via search ?
As recommended above, I signed up for Tidal Streaming and immediately cancelled my account.

I discovered that Tidal Hi-Fi CD quality streaming is ONLY available on the Chrome browser and is NOT available on Safari, Bing or IE. I was very surprised. AAC 320 streaming is available on Tidal using Safari but the hi-fi CD quality option is not. I am willing to pay $20 per month for Hi-Fi CD quality but not for the AAC 320 streaming option.

I immediately contact Tidal and they report "they are currently working on making TIDAL available for more browsers. This expansion should happen soon as we finalize development".

I sm surprised that Tidal only supports Chrome and not the other popular browsers. Does anyone know when Tidal Streaming will support Safari and the other browsers?