Thoughts about the "Cheapaudioman" on YouTube

This gentleman has stirred up some controversy in the audio world over on YouTube. I personally, find him very interesting.  What are your thoughts?

mr_m

I like the Cheapaudio guy. When I first started to listen was using a pair of Pebbles speakers of my gaming computer and I have been tweaking and upgrading ever since. I have become addicted to HiFi gear and it will probally need a 12 step program to stop. Anyway Randy is fun to listen to and he will tell you he's not an expert audiophile guy, and probally doesn't have the wallet like most of the account holders here do and neither do I. It's alot of fun pursuing that next level of sound.

FWIW, I just checked out his Cheap Watch Guy channel. LOL. JC, and I thought some of the stuff he reviewed on his audio channel was junk. Just...wow.

More power to you, Randy, but again, not for me. 

Although it's kinda silly that he is not allowed to pronounce the name 'Schitt' as it should be. 

He is allowed to…but he is worried that the video will be de-monetized. He did the weird mispronunciation in front of Jason Stoddard on a live stream and Jason looked at him like he was crazy. He said, “you can say it it’s our name.”

Anyway, Randy has become a panhandler of sorts. Always asking people to donate money to him. I think technically he is not a reviewer, but an affiliate marketer. Anyway, I enjoyed him as a hobbyist before he sold out. 

I like his reviews...like others, my equipment is not in his review price range, but he provides useful device, particuarly for secondary systems...just not my main system.  

His review of the sony ss-cs5 speakers was spot on.  I find that he is more often right than wrong.