Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
McCormack is also good and in your price range. However, the power of your amp is more then adequate for your music IMHO.
Thank you . 
If p35 has enough power I would just stick with it . I wouldn’t want to change unless other amps make a huge difference.

Hey y’all, I just picked up a pair of CS1.2’s in Berlin, Germany today! The tweeter on one of the speakers doesn’t seem to be working at all - has anyone experienced this issue before? I suppose this may be more of a general speaker question, but I thought I’d try here nonetheless. I’m assuming that either a contact on the wiring has come undone, or maybe one of the components is fried (although I had a look inside and didn’t see anything "out of the ordinary", but then again I’m no expert!). I think the tweeter itself is still fine, as the other tweeter and both woofers are still in decent condition, could be wrong though. Also, when my other speakers are hooked up (with the same cables to the same channels), there aren't any issues. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

P.S.: I just remembered that when I applied a high-pass filter, there was still a fairly large amount of higher frequencies coming through the woofer. Does anyone know the specs on the woofer (i.e. frequency range)? This just made me think it could possibly be a crossover issue.
jimi handtrix - likelihood is very high that your tweeter is "blown". You can test it by taking it out and applying 6 volts DC via a battery. When you touch Tweeter Plus (red) to Battery Plus you should hear a small click and feel the dome against your finger move outward. If nothing happens, the tweeter has failed and we here can help you get a new one.
The woofer should move a lot at high frequencies because it rolls off at only 6dB / octave above around 3K± (guessing).