the cheapest amp to drive watt/puppy 7

hi I put here another though about the amp for w/p 7
different from the previous question of "best amp", I would need you guys suggestion about the "budget" amp for the speaker. I am currently thinking the Mcintosh MA 2275, any opinion? Please advise
peishiun
I heard that exact combo and it is amazing. Very beautiful tone.

Just missing some bass control compared to their 402 SS amp.
I have not listened to Watt/Puppy but recently listened to Sophias 2 with the McIntosh MC275. Good match.
thank you all for the replys. I just bought my W/P 7 and since I run out of my budget, I have to find a cheap but good quality amp for w/p7. my system now contain: Sony SCD-1, Dynavector DV20xl catridge, Nottingham space 294 turn table, EAR 834P phono stage. Is there any idea about the BAT or JRDG integrated amp? Or, will Audio Research VS 55i do a good job for the speakers?
I normally listen to soft music and violin sonata. or piano concentra music..

thanks agian for your feedback
Hello Peishuin,

Try to contact Audiogon member "Jfrech". I know he used the BAT 300se to drive his W/P 8's for a short while. If you send him a email I'm sure he would be glad to give you the details.

Good luck,
Tom
There's a couple of pair of VTL 250 monos on sale here on audiogon, one the older Manley design and one pair the newer (not newest) VTL. Either one would be a great match. Even better would be the MB-450's. A pair just sold here.