The Canadians that visit the site

It would be helpful to know who else lives in the Great White North, certainly make buying/selling/trading gear a little easier without worrying about our good friends at Canadian customs trying to take more hard earned money from us. I'm in Montreal, email addy is [email protected]
jeffloistarca
I am in St.Catharines. I am close enough to the U.S. to drive over whenever I want so if something in the states is a good deal I just mail it to Tonowanda N.Y. and go pick it up. No brokerage fees and alot of times no taxes either if its not too big of an item.What sucks about this area is no REAL hi-fi stores in the immediate area.I bought my audiolab and ProAc peices off the owner of a store that no longer exists in the area. I still appreciate quality audio but not quite into it like I was before. I used to live at the electronics store in my youth.
I live in Greenfield Park, not far from Pbb's Longeuil. I agree with Pbb with respect to buying Canadian gear-much more cost effective and the equipment is top notch!

Salut, Bob P.
I live in Edmonton, AB. Have bought and sold via this site. You can occasionally find worthwhile deals for buying (once you take customs fees/gst into account). I almost never ship by UPS/FEDEX ground (they charge astronomical "processing" fees.
Hello from Regina, Saskatchewan. Though I haven't bought anything from this site, I have made some inquiries, and found that even with ads saying "ship only to the USA", many sellers are willing to ship to Canada if asked.
Is it possible to buy audio equipment made in Canada for much less than here in the States? Specifically, I see Bryston 4B-ST's available on the web for about $1800 U.S. I've yet to find a website in Canada that lists the prices at all. I'll be skiing at Blue Mountain this winter and was thinking that maybe I could save a few loonies by purchasing while I'm there. Any store recomendations? Thanks-