The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
I have to say that I'm VERY happy with my system as it stands now. Does that mean I may not change something and muck it up? Nope. But for now I'm really not longing for anything. It's extremely simple, but it does all I need it to do.

Source: Esoteric DV-50
Preamp: Levinson 326s
Amps: Parasound JC1's
Speakers: Aerial 10T's
Cabling: Audio Magic
Misc: Two 20A circuits, one amp on each. I also have the preamp on one and the Esoteric on a separate 15A circuit. I noticed a significant improvement when I upgraded the power.

Future: More than likely an external DAC and a server of some sort, but for now the Esoteric is more than holding it's own against the other players I've auditioned lately. Are they better, yes - but to really take it to the next level we're talking a 5 digit investment which I'm not willing to make.
I have lossless FLAC music ripped from cd's and music I purchased from HD tracks, I am using Macintosh MX 121 processor, Krell S1500 7 channel power amp, 7.1 SYSTEM, B&W 802D speakers for front and center, Monitor Audio for side and rare channels, Crystal and Audio Quest for interconnect and Tara Lab for Speaker cables. I am using JRiver to play this music from my computer, which resides on Lenovo Q180 small foot print PC with build in HDMI which is connected to my processor via this HDMI. I don't know why but I feel that this PC is the least expensive equipment I have, and is the weakest link in my entire system. There is nothing wrong with the system. But, it always bugs me that I can improve this weak link. I like the fact that while playing music I can see the album cover and track information on the monitor. But still I am curious to know, if possible, how can I improve the sound quality. Since I have a Mcintosh processor with built in DAC, I don't want to add another DAC (by the way I tried using Moon DAC, it was no-ware close to Mcintosh MX121, ended up selling it on eBay). I am not even sure, while using HDMI port does better sound card matters? Or can I enhance any thing in my system to improve the sound quality or am I looking for unrealistic Majic? When I purchased this system, my friends were so surprised from the money I spent, there first question to me was "Does singer comes out of these speakers to sing for you?" I guess that's what I am expecting, I believe I am missing those emotions that we get from live performance.
I feel fortunate to say it's the one I'm listening to right now.... It is modest by Audiogon standards but sounds pretty amazing for a compact system...

Conrad Johnson Classic 2SE Preamp

Quicksilver Mid Mono amps

Revel M106 speakers

REL R305 sub with Velodyne SMS 1 EQ/sub controller

NAD M51 DAC

Magnum Dynalab MD 102 tuner

Panasonic Blu Ray

Sony SACD player

Rega p3 with Ortofon om30
Right now . Krell foundation 4K (amazing sound and separation ), Krell 402E for the mains . I'm an old fashion speaker guy so I have ADS 1290 in the front . A Krell TSA amp for the surrounds and center channel . ADS 400E for the surrounds and a MacIntosh center channel , which I'm not happy with it . Could be the poor placement but it sounds a lot better with the Krell Foundation . Any suggestions for a good speaker for the center ?