The best sounding FM Tuner is.....

OK Magnum Dynalab, Fanfare, Day Sequerra, etc. owners...I have no "high end" dealer in my area that carries a great tuner. I probably will not have the chance to listen to or 'a/b' compare a tuner before I decide to purchase. I'm asking anyone with comparison experience or anyone that feels that the own the best to respond in this discussion. Thanks, I look forward to reading your responses!
jaguar
Naim NAT 01 is a damn fine tuner but goes for silly money secondhand and thereby only chased by sadists and those with more money than sense,lol.
Then again Meridian did a tuner a thousand years ago the 104,
sounded rather good if my memory serves me.
without any doubts, the best I have heared are Revox tuners, the FM souns better than cds !!!
The best sounding I have direct experience with was the tuner in a Tandberg TR2080 receiver. Tandberg separates are supposedly even better.

I have a Carver tx11-a that is also pretty good, but not aas good as the Tandberg. If only more stations did not compress their signals into oblivion!
I'll nod "Yes" on the Tandberg 3011A and 3011. I have one of each and they are musical, smooth and clean sounding. The 3011 is paired with a Tandberg 3002A processor. It's a great multi-zone set-up because it adds volume with bass, treble controls, plus a loudness boost, great for distant zones. The 3011A has performed flawlessly in my main system about 5 years.