Tellurium Q Black Diamond cables

I'm getting the upgrade bug again. Would appreciate any impressions you have regarding these cables. I'm currently using Nordost Frey 2 and looking for a bit more warmth.  

Ag insider logo xs@2xgreginnh
I just received my black diamond cable ic, it’s used ,so it’s burn in , it is still settling , but my initial impression, it brings the best of the black diamond Speaker cables.In my system they complement each other perfectly., more musicality and huge soundstage.
Thanks Jayctoy...I have some speakers in for audition and the BD sound really good on those actually. With my Dyn special 40s they didn't sound as good, but with the Dyn Heritage a nice match. And they brought new life to the Audio Vector R1s I am auditioning as well. 

I also have a pair of Nightshade speakers from Verdant Audio in the mix and they are sensational. Every bit as good as the Heritage ($7k). I am super impressed with them, giving me pause for sure. It's a super fun shootout and I am happy to see the Black Diamonds are performing well on these higher end speakers. 
jayctoy

I am looking forward in reading more about the BD IC and your SA-10 player.

Happy Listening!
Jafant , the SA 10 is almost limitless fleshing out music , I choose the black diamond to see , if it’s capable or will it measure up to the magnificent SA 10 ,indeed yes, the BD was able to even bring the musical emotions of the music thru SA10.Its lightning fast , holographic and organic sound showed up after 2 days playing the SA10.
jayctoy

Thank You for the initial impressions and thoughts on Black Diamond.
Are you using a full loom ?

Happy Listening!