Tekton Perfect SET

Hi - I saw in your reply that you had both the Tekton Perfect SET 12 and Perfect SET 15. I am having trouble deciding on which to get.

I intend to drive the speakers with a SET amp - Dennis Had, it puts out at most (depending on the tubes you use) 12W.

When I contacted Tekton they recommended the 12" driver but I see that you went for the 15. Anything you can say that will help me decide? Are the 15" speakers bass heavy? I'm also running a Decware 2.5W SET amp using Omega Compact AlNiCo Monitors and there isn't much bass although they sound magnificent. Thoughts???
sweiss420
Thanks - I'd love to ask Teajay - any tips on how to contact him? I searched and couldn't find any.

Thanks!

sweiss
go under Explore select member lookup when it comes up type in teajay (all lower case) it will bring up teajay click on teajay and when his page comes up use send message link
sweiss
The PS12 and you're Decware will provide you with ample bass. The bias switch and the ohm switch will give you options with the presentation.
I have these in a 950 sq ft room and there's plenty of bass.  
Thanks REALLY appreciate the advice from everyone!

I decided on the PS12 will order tomorrow. I hear there is quite a wait to get them but will report back as soon as I do.

It is very helpful to be part of this group, everyone has been terrific. I appreciate the support very much.

All the best.

Regards

I have a pair of PS12 on the way. If they are good enough for jayctoy they are more than good enough for me!