Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
David Berning also custom makes a 300b class A, SET, ZOTL amp. I was actually more keen on that amp but David Berning was of the opinion the 6b4g, push pull, ZOTL was a superior option. So went with it. In the past the 300b SET was Bernings personal amp. Now he has moved to the 6b4g push pull amp
Hi charles1dad  I think you consider 845/211SET amp as very good option for 300b amp cause you get more power and different tone for SET sound. I hope come out nicely for my speaker.
The Double impact are a great deal for $3k, the bass and cabinet is a weak link 
It us not tight Bass like with a $$ speaker thst us a fact.i compared with new ML powered Bass ,as well as Vandersteen  speaker.  All more money.
Bass will do cleanly around 30hz Cleanly   a Striway concert grand only goes to 28hz and thst is low frequrncy vibration at that frequency .  These cabinrts are not 
That thick or ridged 30hz clean is very respectable not even 2% of music goes this low . There is no standards in Audio. Test yo be sweeps at 90hz is whst one of the guys did. If you bought the new SE model much better drivers ,and a little better crossover thst too us a weakness,, i have modded crossovrrs gif years 
The crossover us the heart .use good Jsntzen copper inductors old Mills resistors US made 5.00 each  sonicraft sells them. No Solen garbage caps and cheapest clarity caps at minimum use the New Clarity Copper S.A. caps very good caps for the money .I gave done tins of experimenting .There are many better still butt Erik 
Is very frugal.
Text errors compliment of SamDung- tablet spelling wizard I wrote fast before work ,the intent was correct from midbass up even the cheaper $3k is respectable.i have been into sudio well over 30 years and the drivers in any speaker can be the weak link,a $300 scan speak or of revelatory tweeters are roughly 1% or under distortion , these $25;tweeter in the Double impact are yes 
Double or more Total Harmonic Distortion . It will still sound good But 
This us where the $$ speakers will All ways win .
Send a pair if these to John Atkinson at Sterrophile he would love to dissect  the good and bad, he is by far the best technician of any magazine . I have seen him rip products $$ he tells it as he sees it . Just have real expectations ,thst us all I am saying . For the money the DI are very good.