Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hello Rockytophigh,

The Sistrum stands are the standard Apprentice with three spikes per stand.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info Lance.  It's funny, but several mo ago when you mentioned this integrated I guessed it might be around 10 watts.  I'm sure it will have great sound quality but the 10 watts may not cut it for me. So you have helped me!  Thanks man.  Consider the cat bagged.  Unless of course Mark undid the knot.
Teajay, 

Just noticed your post! I'm thrilled you've got the Ulf's up and running! Gosh, I hope they weren't too hard to get out of the boxes and set up. I'm honored to have you evaluating these one-of-a-kind loudspeakers and cannot wait for your debut review!

Happy listening!

Eric 
Vitop, those are two awesome stangs. Worth LOTS of money now. My two are my 2001 Bullitt GT and a 2003 Mach. Both 4.6 liter = 281CID so your 289 was larger than either of mine. The 289 was an awesome engine. Square bore-stroke and turn it to 10K rpm if it's built right.
Lance,

"I'm pretty sure Mark has talked about this one already so I'm not letting the cat out of the bag"

Mark told me about this new 10watt Intergrated about 3 weeks ago when I Inquired about any new gear they are working on.
I have no doubt that it will sound good but 10 watts isn't enough for me overall.

I recently tried my MZ2S with tung sol vt-99 tubes with adapters powering my DI's just by itself,these tubes have slightly more gain than 6sn7's and I do believe slightly more pwr.I have been using the vt-99's for awhile but paired with pwr amps.I may have to retest the output of the MZ2S by itself.

Corelli,
You sure do ride a lot,all my free time is used for music listening.But I do walk quite a bit though so I'm not a total coach potato.

From what you have said before regarding your room size and music preferences I don't think a 10 watt amp would be enough for you either.My suggestion is to look into a first watt F7,might get you closer to some of the Tube amp qualities but with more pwr.

Kenny.