Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Thanks Jeffrey
I'm not sure how I feel about that. My first thought is that it might not be "natural", but without hearing it I am just making conclusions that I have no business making. But in general, I don't like being right on top of a band. The soundstage does not open up. Not sure if that is the case with the "in your face" presentation you are describing.
One thing the double impacts are not are refined . Erik will not even disclose the 
Type and crossover type,brands used, and this has Nothing to do  with his 
So called proprietary design. He uses cheaper parts period . Myself using from basic to 
Exotic capacitors ,resistors, and the purity is very evident.
As well as the drivers used,precision definitely not.  Very good bottom end Big sound stage 
And big wave front from all the drivers. My Sonus Faber Olympica-3  speakers are much better balanced for exsmple. It sll depends what  perspective is most important to You and  your system. Whatever makes You happy.😎
Hi David Ten,

It's been my experience that a great sound-staging speaker, if driven by the right electronics and it has enough acoustic space to breath, gives the listener different spatial dimensions accurately based on how and where the recording was made.  I have auditioned speakers that on any recording present in a "forward sound-stage way" that I do believe is a shortcoming/flaw in its design.  The DI's sound-staging changes when the recording presents a studio/hall/out door venue perspective, if driven by the right gear.  
The dialogue exchange on this thread continues to be educational and certainly interesting. Teajay said that the Tekton Double Impacts are a true conduit and I believe the same would be true regarding the Ulfberths.

This leads me to believe that the "forward " presentation of the Ulfberths is simply a reflection of what source and amplifier driving them. Change the power amplifier and the presentation changes accordingly.

A genuine conduit will starkly reveal the the nature and quality of the recording and audio components in the signal chain or pathway. My gut feeling is that the Double Impact SE (with the excellent Scanspeak drivers and upgraded crossover parts) driven by SETs mentioned throughout this thread would be musically sublime. 
Charles
As far as presentation with my DIs in my room, the lunatic in Dark Side of the Moon is standing behind your left shoulder. I've startled a couple of people with that effect. And that's driving them with a SS Receiver. If the imaging of the Ulfs surpasses that, it must be impressive. This effect and just the general depth/width/definition of the sound field was never as good as this with my B&W 804s. And they are know to be pretty good in that aspect. I am really looking forward to my DI SE when Eric gets to them.