Tekton custom grills

There are some active discussions concerning the delivery of speakers and specifically speaker grills for the incredible Tekton Speakers. But nothing on this forum. I'm now nine months waiting on grill delivery. Anyone else??
128x128brianpack
I think he must be a bit overwhelmed? I've emailed him a few times regarding his speakers. No reply at all.
I had to bother Eric about once every two weeks for 4 months before I got my grilles. He hates making grilles. Keep bothering him, they will come.
I'm at 10 months now. How are the grills by the way? Foam, cloth, metal? Good and sturdy......worth the wait? I all again today and post later.
Thanks
If you have got through 10 months with no issues then I might suggest that you don't really need them as much as first thought?

I have Lore's with no grills with 6 & 8 yo boys ( one is autisic ) and had no problems.

It's amaizing how threatening them with death makes them loose interest in the speakers pretty quickly. ;-)
That is not the point. Yes, I can survive without them and life will go on. But if you were to buy a new refrigerator and paid for a water filter system, had it delivered and was told that it would be delivered shortly time after time, would you just say "oh well" I've gotten by 2 months.........the examples can go on and on.