Talon Loudspeakers

Has anybody heard the Talon loudspeakers? Any thoughts? Especially the Talon Peregrine speakers ($6,000). Thanks.
128x128elb
Have not heard that model I own apair of the Khorus's Some of the very best I have ever heard Faster than fast, completely seamless, a complete disappearing act The only thing in that price range that rivals it is the Von Schweikert VR 6's
If you are cool with buying a pair of speakers that look like they were squeezed out of a Slim Jim casing I say go for the top Talon. The other Talons like the Peregrine look overpriced for what you get. I haven't heard them but I've taken a look at the specs and the drivers and I'm trying to figure out where the money goes *besides into Talon's zippered pockets.* For the same money you could have a pair of Silverline Sonatas that look as sweet as they sound. Frankly I could have bought anything I wanted and I make far more money than most people could make in a lifetime. Does that make me better than you? The reality is yes. Still I try to help people who know nothing and your question tells me you are one of those. Save your money on the zipper speakers and do yourself a favor. Find a Silverline dealer.
Loco, have you heard the Talons? I have and have also heard speakers that range up to $15K. If you think making more money than someone else makes you a better person then you are only deluting and serving yourself and not adding anything of value to this tread. The Peregrine Talons have more than just one 10" woofer and tweeter. There is another 10" woofer inside the cabinet. Having heard the Khoruses and Peregrines, I can only say they do everything right and sound as close to the original recording session as you can get. They are certainly not low cost knockoffs. If they are so good, why are there so many Sonatas for sale or auction?
IMO, Talon is considerably overpriced. Beware. Most of the folks who tout this speaker appear to be dealers, employees and the INEXPERIENCED. But don't take my word for it. Go and listen for yourself. But make sure you listen to plenty of competitors at the same price point. If you do, I doubt you'll buy Talon.