Synergistic Research - NEW Element Cables

Hello guys and gals, has anyone tried the NEW Element speaker cables and interconnects with their universal speaker and interconnect cells.

I'm trying to get demo's now from Synergistic or The Cable Company AND as soon as I do; I will have a review up.

Happy New Year!
Joe
joeyboynj

Showing 1 response by petrushka1975

I'm auditioning the Tungsten interconnect against some JPS Labs and VooDoo interconnects, all in the $1.3 - 2k per pair range. The Tungsten is hands down the best of the bunch and the difference is readily noticeable. It significantly expands the soundstage and images more palpably. It also does subtle things such as instrumental decay better, probably by virtue of having a quieter background. Instruments sound more articulate and nuanced. I haven't noticed greater bass quantity but it is better defined / tight. I agree that there are gobs of high frequency details and it will a few days to decide if it really is more details or just punched up artificially. But overall this is a very enjoyable cable.

I've been using the silver tuning bullet. The other two are a bit too dark or liquid sounding for my taste (I prefer open and airy) but I could happily live with the grey.