Synergestic Black Fuse vs Audio Magic BeesWax

Like to ask if any Audiogon Members compared the Synergistic Black Fuse Vs The Audio Magic BeesWax ( top of line). Let me know what differences in sound quality, what equipment was it in, and how does it compare between the two fuse. Current all my equipment has The Black fuses; I am just curious WTF Audio Magic is So Expensive! Is it worth a big jump with the Audio Magic??
128x128zipost
@kosst_amojan, so you are a comedian when you aren’t nay saying on audio fourms, huh? Good on ya mate!

So as I was (and still am so convinced of the sonic improvements) Took an hour yesterday and as it is very easy to change out the fuse in The Vega G2, I did just that. This isn’t even a 2 month old unit so please save it on the installed fuse may be old...wait...Auralic even stores a spare brand new 10 cent fuse in the slider that houses the fuse...let me try that one real quick.......zip ahead. The new bliss I hear with the Beeswax Ultimate SHD (That’s just the one I went with) was GONE!! Hello, my ears must suck??? That or I need mental help?? (well maybe I do? lol) No, there is no question that the factory installed fuse was and is no match for the upgraded fuse as when I put that buzzer back into action, it was game on. An ear lift that even Dummy Hoy could hear! (Don’t know who Dummy Hoy is?? Go look that up and start nay saying on the deaf fourms as you remind me of a real life Dummy with your spew. Wish I had you here in my home to do this A B for and shut ya up once and for all. Hell, my wife even asked me what I did to the stereo and commented how good it was sounding. She could give two craps but she picked up on it as well and the Auralic Vega G2 sounds amazing even with the stock fuse. I just took it up a nice notch. Now go listen to what ever no upgraded fuse rig you own and let us crazy folks imagine we hear a nice difference with upgraded fuses will ya??. Your replies really show your arse! Unless you put an upgraded fuse to the test, run along. Don’t go away mad, just go away!

Happy Listening and note to the wiser than I "Everything in this hobby makes a difference" (thanks Joey C!)
Post removed 
Actually, it’s empirical evidence. It’s a fundamental piece of the scientific method pie 🥧. OK, let’s suppose for the sake of argument it is anecdotal evidence. It would then be 90,000 anecdotal reports against, what, 3 who claim it can’t possibly work or claim it didn’t work for them. Who ya gonna believe? 
Post removed 
kosst_amojan

How about you actually demonstrate your claims with an actual measurement.
Why should we make measurements to suit your sensibilities? You’re free to conduct your own tests.

Of course, you’ve already admitted that you don’t know how to do that:
I haven’t conducted my own anecdotal research ... if I did, it would be totally meaningless because I can’t apply adequate controls ... I do know for certain that psychological factors do influence what I and others hear. It’s something I have toyed with in an unscientific way and I’m satisfied with my results ...
So you demand scientific rigor from others, but you’re satisfied with your own casual experiments?

No one here owes you anything.