Suspected power fluctuations on new 20A Circuit

I recently installed a new circuit (ran new romex to a new 20A breaker) in the existing 150A electrical panel in my house.  The devices that are currently using this circuit are:

Pro-ject debut carbon SB
Pro-ject tube box s
NAD T785
32" Samsung LED TV
24" HP LED Monitor
Roku

I purchased the NAD T785 overseas, therefore I need a transformer to accommodate the 220V requirement.  I'm using Seven Star AR-1000 voltage regulator. With all devices powered down (or in Standby mode), I can hear a clicking sound in the voltage regulator.  This is a sound that I've previously heard when lights flickered (before moving to new circuit).  I therefore suspect that something irregular is occurring or there is some sort of power fluctuation (this is where my understanding of electricity ends).  Is what I'm hearing doing the job by providing a regulated power to my equipment? Do I need something different?  Better?  Is there a tool that can be used to analyse precisely what is occurring?  If this is a new circuit, I also suspect what I'm experiencing is caused by my town's electrical cables.

msafrick
Post removed 
As noted in my original post, the purpose of the voltage regulator is for the transformer as the NAD T785 was purchased overseas and requires 220V.  The AR-1000 voltage regulator is not an expensive piece of equipment  (roughly $60).  Only because I can hear a "click" sound, did I suspect irregularities.  I'd also like to better understand what is occurring that causes a click, from an electrical point of view.

I'm open to suggestions if there is a better product on the market, but I wasn't looking to invest several hundreds on high end power normalizing gear.
msafrick
I'd also like to better understand what is occurring that causes a click, from an electrical point of view.
The regulator works to maintain a steady output voltage even as the input voltage may rise or fall. There are various ways to do that, but yours probably uses a mechanical relay to switch between transformer windings. That's the click you hear.
@ msafrick

Is this the unit you have?
https://www.amazon.com/SEVENSTAR-AR-1000-Regulator-Transformer/dp/B007YK1V8Y

$60 don’t buy much.

The unit is rated for 1000 watts. 1000/120 = 8.3 amps. 80% of 8.3 = 6.64 amps.6.4 amps @120V mains input voltage. But is it?

Product description
Maximum capacity is 1000-Watt including the power surge.

Note: Transformer purchase guide: Remember to leave at least a 100-percent slack for the voltage converter transformer. Televisions, heating appliances, laser printers and power tools spike when you turn them on. For these products you need to buy a voltage converter transformer that is at least 3-4 times the items capacity.
So don’t load the unit more than 500 watts max.

Is this the NAD T785 you have?
https://nadelectronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Data_Sheet_-_T_785_AV_Surround_Sound_Receiver....

Just a guess the AR-1000 voltage regulator worked ok at first but it has the clicking sound now. Is that correct? Just a guess the NAD T785 has been overloading the AR/1000 and the unit is going bad. Just a guess though.....

A word of caution:
Looking at the photo of the AR-1000 voltage regulator and the AC power adapter plug for US, for 120v power receptacle outlets, the adapter only has two blades no third round pin for a safety equipment ground connection.
If true the metal enclosure of the AR-1000 voltage regulator is not grounded nor is the metal chassis of the NAD T785.

msafrick said
I can hear a clicking sound in the voltage regulator. This is a sound that I’ve previously heard when lights flickered (before moving to new circuit). I therefore suspect that something irregular is occurring or there is some sort of power fluctuation
when lights flickered
Lights flickered? What lights? House lights? Please explain in detail.