Surround Receiver For Zu Druid ?

Hi, first post so be gentle :)

I've got a full surroundsystem with the Zu Druids and I was hoping someone here got any idea what would be a good pre/pro or receiver for this system?

This is obviously a compromise in the music department, and a expensive 2 channel tube amp wouldn't be practical enough for me, but I would like the receiver to sound good in stereo, what brands do people use with Zu? or Is It just me who got the Druids for a 5.1 system?
whoracle

Showing 2 responses by sthomas12321

I just bought a Onkyo 906. I'm used to using top products, and even I found it very enjoyable. 2 channel isn't as good as Ive heard, but still very good. And as far as home theater- good as it gets! All the latest HD formats, and a nice 1080p up conversion makes this a real bargain at $1300 new. I looked at the denon and yamaha receivers and this crushed both, other then there current flagships, which are much much more.

Believe me, the compromise isnt near as much as some audiophiles will have you believe. Receivers have come along way. Unless you own the latest seperates, Id actually prefer this receiver over all.

And a cool feature is the bridge and bi amp modes to the front channel! 280 rms watts!
The Onkyo 906 is the current flagship. Its actaully the exact same as the older Integra 8.8 but has been updated with features. Basically change the name plate and add features, and you have the Onkyo 906. I would have went integra 8.8 and saved some money, but the Onkyo 906 is better at this time. Im sure integra will have a new one out soon to trump it.