suggestions on MM to MC upgrade

Current setting is Linn LP12 (pre-cirkus, valhalla) + Ittok LVII + Clearaudio Virtuoso Wood + Lehmann black cube, sounds wonderful - may be a bit on the rich side, but it sounds great to me, plus Virtuoso seems to track on anything. I am thinking to go to MC route and already obtained a Linto from the bay. However, I am bit concern how much should I spend on the MC cart so that it won't be just a lateral move. Here are the list of a few carts that I am looking at:

Audio Technica OC9
Audio Technica AT33PTG / EV
Ortofon Kontrapunkt
Ortofon Jubilee
Ortofon Cadenza
Clearaudio Concerto

The price range is pretty wide, and I don't know too much about other carts anyway - in fact, among the list the only one I listend to personally is ATOC9. Any suggestion is much appreciated.
gxleetw
I too went to the Linto(I)from the Lehmann Black Cube SE. It was a definite upgrade(although I didn't test the two properly). I would suggest that you try the Linn forum or Pink Fish media(?) for suggestions, because you want a cartridge that matches the Linto also. While you are there, have a listen(there are links)to a Linn with their new step-up and dc motor. I believe that the Radikal(and cheaper offshoots, I hope)is the next move-before the arm. I use the Ekos I and Archiv(the early one), because that is what came with the table I bought on Audiogon. I believe they recommend that you take the arm off the table before tightening the screws on the cartridge. Scrounging around in my memory, I believe a Dynavector is one of the ones people recommend-but I don't know if that is with the Linto. Of course, the Linn mc's should work also(although the Klyde is controversial). There is a bit of a cult surrounding the one before the Archiv(I forgot the name.), but remember that it is getting long in the tooth now. I believe that one of the current cartridge manufacturers made the Archiv, and they may be a good match.
No, 250 Ohms on the Loricraft missing link phono stage. The sound is much better on my system at this setting than either of my moving coil cartridges (which weren't cheap). I think Raul did us all a great service by buying and trying out all these cartridges. I am so tired of the hi-fi rags extolling the virtues of whomever it was that paid their fee. Raul is one of us who put his own money down on the line, he heard and reported his findings and I, for one, find that his insight was right on. Believe him, as he speaks with honesty and is a man worth respect. My hat is off to you Raul.
Sorry for the delay, family illness has had me pre-occupied. I don't know, to answer your question, as to the capacitance of the phono system in total, sorry. I'm certainly no engineer. I do know that I really like the sound of the new cartridge loaded as stated. The recent 45RPM set of Nat King Cole by Accoustic Sounds sounds wonderful with this cartridge, (on SME 3009 tonearm, Loricraft 301 turntable, silver interconnects, Loricraft Missing Link Phono stage, Audiable Illusions Modulus 3 Preamp, F3 First Watt JFET amp, BD Design Quasar II speakers with sub-amped bass and Lowther PA5 silver coils without hi-ferric for top end, Tara Labs Reference cables.