Suggest a digital cable-

So I'm looking for my "last" digital cable. I am running a digital cable between a Sim Neo 260D transport and a Bricasti M1 DAC. Amp and preamp are Pass (XP15, XP20, X250.8); speakers are Revel Studio 2.

Current digital cables- Creative Concepts Green Hornet, RCA/SPDIF
.                                    Transparent Audio Premium AES/EBU
.                                     Belden 1800F AES/EBU

frankly, all the digital cables sound very good- I just don't want to be leaving anything on the table-  I could go with either SPDIF or AES/EBU but to tell you- after careful listening, the two are, in my set up, essentially indistinguishable. 

128x128zavato

Showing 1 response by zephyr24069

Over the years with a big HT and hybrid 2-channel rig and for the past 7 1/2 years with a pure 2-channel rig, I've used a lot of digital cables at all levels from various manufacturers, all with at least good and in many cases, great results for audio quality and musicality. The best, and I think 'my last' digital cable is the Kubala-Sosna "ELATION" AES/EBU.  Flat out the best I've ever used and heard; I've been using 2 of these (almost 4 years now) between my Esoteric P03U and D03 and since last year, P-02 and D-02 with fantastic results. These cables aren't going anywhere until Joe dreams up something better!