Subwoofers with room correction built in?

Who has experience, good or bad or whatever, with the built-in room correction/DSP/EQ that newer subwoofers (except REL) come with these days?  I’m excited to try the system built into an ELAC sub 3070 that’s coming my way soon, but I want to be realistic.
Thanks.
redwoodaudio
I had an old velodyne that I replaced this year with a JL Audio 110 with their DSP. Without the DSP it was obviously better, but when I set it up with the DSP,  to me it went up another big, very noticeable notch.
I'm partial to Bowers & Wilkins DB4S.

https://www.bowerswilkins.com/home-audio/db4s 

1000W Class D Hypex amplifier
Aerofoil™ bass cone
Digital preamplifier with Dynamic EQ
App-based set-up and BT-LE control
10Hz – 350Hz -3dB
8.5Hz - 500Hz -6dB

DB Series subwoofers provide optional equalisation presets designed to suit music and movie programme material. Custom equalisation via a five band equaliser is also provided.

I'm not sure about the feet supplied, but SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System is easily fitted.

No worries with the music and as for movies... well let's just say it can handle anything thrown at it.
@jrpnde - I’ve had subs in my system before, but that was before I had my system dialed in he way it is now.  I had in order rel t9i and rythmik 15, both nice subs, but manual adjustments were just too much trouble, even after taking a methodical approach. My current speakers are great (graham audio ls5/5), but I want the full dynamics in the music to come through as much as possible.  The built-in sub EQ seemed ideal to save some hassle this go-round.  Found a great deal on the Elac, would have considered some of the others mentioned here so far as well.  If you want to know more, see my system page.
@deadhead - I just didn’t want to spend the $ for JL right now, but I know it’s got a well regarded DSP.  Maybe someday.