Subwoofer Causing Amp to Stay On

I have an Audio Note Kit 1 300b SET Amplifier driving a pair of very efficent full range drivers. My entire system is plugged into a psaudio p5 regenerator, which plugs into a synergistic research orange duplex(floating ground). I recently added a pair of Klipsch C-310ASWi subwoofers(ungrounded) into my system via hilevel input, connected from my speakers binding posts. I’ve noticed that now that the subwoofers have been added, when I shut my entire system down, my speakers remain on with a slight hiss or static sound. The hiss will stop, and the speakers will turn off, if I unplug the power cord from the Audio Note, or unplug the subwoofers. I was not having this problem before the subs. So obviously they are the culprit. Anyone know what’s going on here? Old school style amp not liking the newer type amplifier inline? What are my options other than go wireless? Should I go wireless(subwoofer has built in option)? I also get slight transformer buzz from time to time from the psaudio p5, and now that my speakers wont shut up when off, it gets expelled through drivers and amplified into the room.
akwilson501
They have an auto on/off function, but It shouldn't matter because I cut the power to my entire system, including the subs, by turning off the p5. I even shut down each component with it's off switch and then the p5, still, my speakers persist and stay on. I can unplug everything from the p5 and go direct to wall, same problem. I can not figure this one out. I'm afraid my only option would be to go either rca input or wireless, which I know is not ideal in a 2 channel setup. I've tried different zones on the p5, I've tried powering everything off every different way you can think of. And no the tubes in the amp are not lit up. It is flipped to off, and from all indication is off, but still noise. Remove power cord from amp, speakers turn completely off. Remove power cord from subs, speakers turn completly off. Maybe something to do with the subs not being a grounded connection and my Audio Note is? 
I think I know what’s going on but you have to clear a few things up. One you keep saying "speakers turn completely off." Speakers are never on or off, unless they are powered. So either you have amps in your speakers or you’re saying "completely off" when what you mean is "dead silent." 

Also what exactly is the character of this noise you’re hearing? White noise like hiss? Pink noise like shuhhh? Hum? Or static?

Also when you say floating ground, all these outlets you’re talking about, the third ground wire is not connected to anything, right?
And this noise, its only there when everything is plugged in. Unplug either one, and the noise stops. Is that right?

Pretty sure I know what is going on but its gonna trigger some big time and no point doing than unnecessarily.
When I say completly off, yes I mean dead silent, I also mean my amplfier has been switched off by the switch on the back of the amplfiier. I do have the Synergistic Research outlet "grounded" to the duplex box it sits in with a green ground wire. However, according to Synergistic Research, this is a floating ground on this outlet? I say the noise is fairly static, maybe a quiet white nosie. I have to put my ear to the speaker to tell it’s still on, so its faint. However this was dead quiet before the subs.
Before the subs, Audio Note Amp could be on or off and it was dead silence. Now its slight static either on or off. 
Before the subs, Audio Note Amp could be on or off and it was dead silence. Now its slight static either on or off.

Right. Because before the subs the speakers were connected to and driven by the Audio Note only. But then you connected the speakers to the subs. 

Pretty sure I got it, the problem is how to explain what I think is going on. It will probably help to try and visualize the speaker/amp/sub as one circuit. From the sub to the speaker to common is one continuous circuit. The problem is this circuit has two different paths to neutral even when the power is turned off. This creates a voltage differential on the circuit. This voltage differential is what you are hearing coming out of the speakers. 

The power switch does not completely disconnect the component. It only disconnects the hot power coming in. Neutral and/or ground are not broken. So what you have in effect is a ground loop. Only its not an earth ground loop but a neutral ground loop. Don't know if there is a technical term for it but what you are hearing is the extremely small voltage differential between the two different paths to neutral, or utility ground. Whatever you want to call it.  

Ordinarily no one would ever notice. We are probably talking millivolts, if that.  But you have really efficient speakers. Even so I bet you can barely hear it.