Streamer/Server to replace Innuos Zenith

I am looking to replace my Innuos Zenith mkIII. After the long anticipated wait of a few years for their own software and it is still a mess for iOS users I have decided its time to move on. What do you all suggest for something like the Zenith but hopefully a step up in sound quality? I still have a Roon license so I am OK with using a Roon based product.
Thank you
128x128jmphotography
@jmphotography, when I really started getting heavily into streaming music when the pandemic hit almost a couple of years ago, I was looking for the simplest plug and play solution that also sounded great, where the updates were automatic, and one where I could just pick up either my iPad or iPhone and start listening to music without any fuss or delays. At that time I too was using a Qutest as my DAC, which I fed using my MacBook Pro as my ROON core via a AudioQuest Diamond USB cable. When I asked my audio gear dealer if I should get my laptop out of my listening chain he emphatically said “Yes, do it right away”. So I looked around his store where he’s got several hundred thousands of dollars of high-end gear for his customers to demo, and I asked him what did he use for a dedicated streamer/music server? He pointed to a ROON Nucleus and said, “We use these because they’re foolproof and they sound great”. I ordered one that day and I’ve been happy ever since. Here’s a link to a comparison of the ROON Nucleus and the Innous Zen Mini Mk III. https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2020/07/04/roon-nucleus-review-as-a-streamer-vs-innuos-zen-mini-mkiii... Since then I’ve traded my Qutest for a Chord Hugo M Scaler and TT2 DAC, and I’ve added a network switch and an Ethernet filter between my router and the Nucleus which has made everything sound simply sublime. One upgrade that I did with the ROON Nucleus, as I’ve also done with both M Scaler and my TT2, was to put power it with an Sbooster LPS(linear power supply). Never underestimate the importance of having clean power feeding your system. This link to Moon Audio is great because it goes over everything you’ll need to know about the ROON Nucleus. https://www.moon-audio.com/roon-nucleus-faq/
Cary Audio makes two streamers. The DMS-700 and DMS-550. They still have some DMS-700 units that have the AKM-AK4499 which was the best chip made before the fire. You can't get them anywhere else I've seen. It is also a great unit with Roon and iOS built in.
My Roon/Qobuz based digital front end has separate processors for server, end point and DAC and it's stable. Right or wrong I credit the stability to processing headroom and AuraLic sfw/hdw integration. I also suspect AuraLic's integration is the most critical link when it comes to stability, my Aries has not been power cycled since its last Lightning DS upgrade and it's still playing well with others. I do have to keep an eye on Roon upgrades because they tend to introduce undocumented features (bugs) but beyond this I have good stability. I also balance DSP across the Nucleus and Aries to avoid saturating the processing capacity of either device. 

Silent Angle N16 Switch
Roon Server -> Roon Nucleus+ 
Roon End Point -> AuraLic Aries G2.1
DAC -> Holoaudio May KTE
Paul Hynes SR4T and SR7T LPS
Network Acoustics Eth cables, Filters and USB III cable
PC's FP-TCS21/IeGo 8095 and Oyaide Tsunami/Furutech FI48 NCFR

I’ve been using a Melco N100 and couldn’t be happier, controlling with the MConnect app.  I wanted to add AirPlay and Chromecast capabilities so I added a Cambridge Audio CXN streamer.  It also has enhanced Internet Radio.  It also works quite well with the Cambridge app and into the same DAC almost sounds as good as the Melco.  The Melco and the CA together cost about 75% of the Innous
What most people don’t realize  with a high quality dac-streamer combination 
you eliminate the need for a dedicated server ,a little computer with a SS driver 
is optimum for have a modular design like the Bricasti it is very honest to the musical signal and used in many recording studios for what it brings to the table ,
land isolation from noise and 2 less cables in needing a separate streamer ,
If using Roon and QObuz which sonicly i feel better then no HD needed , tidal MQA is just a $$ per license and not even lossless .that is another story . I don5 have MQA Bricasti thought a waste of $$ ,The key cable is from the Ethernet switch which I prefer Uptone audio Ether regen to my M3 dac-streamer 
and cables do make a difference the Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 is a Fantastic Ethernet cable and  the best I have tried several up to $1k retail $850 for a 1 m which is minimum length to buy ,and you can find for 20% off . With the Bricasti everything regarding low noise ,filtering, and pre,post voltage regulation is very well thought out ,and on their upper lever M1-,M21 dacs are R2R, as well as use dual  AD1955 Multibit dacs , dual differential modules on all even on DSD and excellent Analog preamp section if you choose to implement it and all use separate linear power supplies.either 2 or 3 .
https://www.bricasti.com/en/consumer/home.php