Squeezebox Classic - Do you like it?

Running a 35' cable from my iMac to the Processor is not a good idea due to jitter. I followed a thread on that recently on Audiogon - very informative. Steve at Empirical Audio was kind enough to answer my call for free advice and recommended, among other things, that I consider wireless using Squeezebox and the Pace Car Reclocker as one solution to eliminating that long coaxial run from computer to processor.

Input from other users of the Squeezebox Classic would be appreciated.

My system utilizes a Krell HTS 7.1 Processor, Krell Monos and Maggie 20.1s, etc.
puerto
I use a SB3 with a Lavry DA-10 DAC and get excellent results. After trying a number of different alternatives (including a Transporter) the past several years I've run the above setup for over a year and a half and really settled into it. It just has a natural ease to the sound and the upgrade urge is completely absent.
I have a RedWine Audio modded sb2 and have not played my cdp for a couple of years. I have tried outboard DAC's and the inboard DAC and I don't see a great difference. Of course, alot of the mod was in DAC portion of the sb2, so the improvement over stock is pretty great. Also the power supply is a battery so noise is non-existent.
It's sure obvious from your comments that wireless is effective and a good way to remove those long cable runs. Most of you are hooked to name-brand DACs and that too is a key to quality reproduction. I would be going directly into the Krell HTS 7.1 processor and letting it do the DAC work. Your comments have convinced me that wireless is the way to go. Guess I would not be inclined to try the reclocker equipment until first experiencing the system without it. The only other alternative would be to put the iMac within 3' of the processor and run a short cable. Very limiting. Thanks much from each of you for your comments.

For Larryrx7 - what are you using for the battery power supply? Is it for your DAC or the RedWine Audio?

For others of you that have commented: Are you using battery instead of wall power? What about USB vs Toslink into your DAC or Processor?