Spotify Premium vs Tidal ... opinions?

50's,60,s be-bop jazz, movie themes, vocals, old rock (Cream, Doors, King Crimson)...(newer rock AC DC, Led Zeppelin)

amps... Quicksilver 90 Watt Silver monos, Quicksilver LS preamp

speakers... Fritz prototype stand mounts, ScanSpeak 5" Illuminator mid/bass & ScanSpeak 9700 tweeters, Skylan stands... 12x15 room

dac... Musical Fidelity M1 A

Thanks
zoot45
I have both. 

Tidal is great if you really want to hear the absolute best sound quality, but Spotify sounds great also.  There's a difference in sound quality between Tidal Masters and everything else on both services, but "HI-FI" on both is supposed to be "CD quality". 

That DAC is a few years old, no?  It's not going to support MQA through Tidal.

Tidal is tipped towards hip-hop, R&B, and other new artists.  I think you'll find a lot more in the way of playlists and "stations" on Spotify that caters to the type of music you enjoy.  You'll be able to find most of the types of music you mentioned on Tidal also, it just won't be featured on Tidal. 

Unless you have "golden ears" and plan to upgrade your DAC, Spotify might be the best choice for you.
'Tis a problem.I love the recommendations that come out every week on Spotify for me, but having just set up my streamer (Cambridge CXN) for Tidal, the sound quality is just better. Rest of system PrimaLuna Dialogue HP with KT 150; Vivid Oval 1.5 and JL E112 subwoofer with pretty ordinary cables.
Hard to give up finding new music, but prefer the sound out of the Tidal which is also easier to control from my phone or PC.I didn't think I would hear a difference in sound but I really do. It's not the cost of the Tidal, it's just the introduction to new music.
Post removed 
Tidal vs Spotify, there are a lot of differences.  Tidal is well known for its exclusive contents and lossless songs while Spotify dominates the streaming music market for its user friendly interface, affordable price and free trier of services.

You can use MusConv to transfer songs between your services, I've been using it and i think it has been the easier way to transfer playlist from one to another.

It also has interesting features like:

-Transfering unlimited tracks.

-Transfering unlimited playlists.

-Supports over 20 playlist file formats.

Also supports more than 30 music services.