Spectral audio today

Hi guys, been a Spectral fan in the early 90s but couldn't afford the gear at the time.I'm wondering how good are the latest Spectral pre-power compared to much more recent top SS brands like Gryphon, CH Precision, Dartzeel, Soulution, Audionet, Boulder, D'agostino, Burmester and so on.Is Spectral still competitive vs modern high end brands ?It is very difficult to audition Spectral gear as they have very little distribution now days.Thanks.
128x128thieliste
@graystoke I have the same problem here in France, no more Spectral distribution since many years but i can go to Italy for an audition.Spectral pre-power with ATC speakers could be an option for me.
Been a long time Spectral user. I had the 2C3D Avalon/Spectral/MIT system.  I think my 2003 review is still on Audiogon. I sold it many moons ago. I have had over the years many Spectral products.  Loved them all.  Funny thing...the Hong Kong audiophile club and the high end dealer, Audio Exotics, visited many audiophiles and listened to many systems in China recently. At the end , one of the systems they loved was an old pair of Acoustats 2+2s with DMC-10 and DMA-50.  Mine still plays great...of course, it is still my go to system....BTW...had a problem with my SDR 3000, they serviced it and i had it back in house in 3 weeks. I will probably never buy another audio system.....but if I ever did it would be the Alsyvox Cavaggio double  panel ribbon speaker with Wadax Atlantis and either a Robert Koda K15ex and K160 or an all Spectral set up. I always have the need for speed.
@shubertmaniac I don't think you can compare a Spectral system to the Alsyvox-Koda-Wadax system that you mentioned.This is an ultra high end rig for people with unlimited budget.
thieliste , get in touch with me, and we can talk spectral, playing it now great stuff, if you have the time come over to see and listen to my system esoteric k01x cd and wilson sashes mit cables, i am not on this site every day [email protected]