Speakers under $50k that rival $200k+ speakers?

Curious if there are any used or new (less likely) speakers out there that rival flagship speakers like Focal Grande Utopia, Rockport Lyra, Marten Coltrane Supreme 2, Magico M6, Raidho TD 4.2 or D4.8 etc?

I'll throw out a contender. If you look on ebay and the used market you can sometimes find a Von Schwekert VR 10 for around $18k CAD and from what I heard it can rival many TOTL speakers like the Grande Utopia. Do you guys have any thoughts?
smodtactical

Showing 2 responses by mijostyn

Soundlab Majestics. It is a shame that more people do not get to hear these speakers. Not only can you get them for less than 50K but there are a number of people who think these are the best speakers you can buy period. All you Maggie folks out there. Maggies are a huge value but if you want to go one step farther this is it. I understand that most Atma-Shere MA2 s go to power Soundlabs!
The Japanese have never been able to make a decent speaker. Who knows, with the westernization of their music they may pull it off one day. But, not with NS 5000s. Not even close.