Speakers for a Large Room (20’x37’)

Open concept listening space with speakers on one short wall and kitchen at the other end.  Furniture about fifteen feet from speakers.  I assume I'll need large speakers and am considering Klipsch Cornwalls as well as Tannoy Ardens, but open to suggestions.  I also assume standmounts are too small for the space.  I should mention I mostly listen at low to moderate sound levels, occasionally cranking it if the wife is out.   Thanks for any input.

doni

@yyzsantabarbara , why would the Blades be a better choice than Cornwalls?  Does the width of the baffle have any influence in terms of pressurizing a large room?

My space is open and very similar to yours. At the widest it's 17 feet but mostly 14 ft x 40 ft long with the kitchen on the other end and furniture 12-15 ft away from the speakers. I listen mostly from the furniture,  so my expectations may be different from yours. I'm relatively happy with my Paradigm Persona 3f speakers but would not mind the 5f or even larger.  I do have 2 15 inch subwoofers,  so they do add a lot to the whole effect. The 3fs are connected to a 400w Anthem amp. It certainly fills up the space with volume but not what people might think at low volumes. 

My biggest issue might be the side wall reflections sitting that far away. I don't worry about rear walls because I sit about center of the space. I also have the speakers about 3 or 4 feet out from the front wall.  Low volumes for me are not that great from my listening distance 12-15ft with those speakers. Hope that helps. Good luck.