Speaker upgrade

Need help with upgrading my speaker for my audio/home theater room.i am considering the Monitor pl300, Sonus Faber Olympica 111 ,and maybe b&w diamond 803 ..... I am currently using all mcintosh equipment c50, and 501 for amps .... My current speakers are the TYler acoustic linbrook one piece . My room size is roughly 12 x 20 .....with acoustic treatments ....My music taste is from grateful dead to pearl jam .....any input would be greatly appreciated....thank you
Ag insider logo xs@2xjhjf123456

Showing 1 response by zephyr24069

I don't know what your budget is but see a fine list of speakers at varying price points up to $20K+. If you want great speakers with all-around performance including home theater and 2-channel listening for rock, prog-rock, etc...as well as classical, jazz, fusion, etc...with bass, mids and high frequencies that really 'get it done...', please find a way to hear Legacy Audio AERIS Focus SE and their new Home Theater Tower (essentially Focus SE in a cabinet designed to be right up against a wall if need be)...well worth the time to find a way to audition them. (I'm not a dealer; simply a long-term Legacy owner that's heard a LOT of other big-name speakers and have remained where I am w.r.t. Legacy value::spend versus other offerings).