Speaker Choices For My System

Hi. I am in the market for new speakers. Assuming I will not be able to audition prior to purchase due to lack of local availability. With that said - Budget: $10,000. Current equipment: PS Audio Stellar Preamp/DAC and M700 Monos. Primary source is CD - Parasound Halo CD1 and Luxman D-N150. I do listen to some vinyl as well via a Rega P3/Elyse MM. Room is large at about 13 X 20 with 10 foot sloped ceilings , but seated listening distance from where I had old speakers is about is about 11 feet, with several pieces of furniture in room including 2 sofas.

Musical taste primarily Americana, rock, some acoustic.

Currently considering: B&W 804 D3, Spendor D9.2, Focal Kanta 2, Vandersteen Treo, Joseph Audio Pulsar Graphene 2 (with sub).

I welcome your thoughts, input....
gnoworyta
I like a detailed presentation but not harsh. Vocals are important to me. Yet I want to hear decent, tight bass response as well. I occasionally play at moderately loud levels (rock).
@gnoworyta While I’m pretty sure no one wants harsh, I think I know what you mean. I was really seeking that upper detail and for that reason, folks here encouraged me to try AMT tweeters. That lead me toward Martin Logan’s Motion series and Legacy, but now I see there are variants in Wharfdale and Elac, among others.

The airy detail on the Martin Logan’s was truly jaw-dropping, but I was playing them in a room with very low ceilings (6.5 feet) and so there was a brightness there that was too aggressive. I really think that a speaker with better execution of the AMT tweeter plus taller ceilings might really have hit the magic spot you’re describing. Perhaps this one or something in their line? https://www.legacyaudio.com/products/view/focus-se/

Nice profile of the maker is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEefnhFA3o

And to be clear, I never listened to these because I could not get one into my home for an audition, plus, it really became clear that my ceilings were too low for them. But I did become fairly confident they'd be excellent. So, not a "fanboy" or anything, just pointing out where my research had me pointed before the ceiling problem deflected me.
I have limited experience with speakers in that price range, but I have heard the Harbeth SHL5+. It sounded detailed yet very natural. The newer XD models by Harbeth are right up your alley - a little more precision than the older models but still with that magic midrange.
Based on the description of the sound profile you like, I stand by my recco.  I think you may find B&W and Focal might drift from detailed and revealing to bright and fatiguing with your amplification.  Otherwise, I think you are on the right path.