Spatial Audio Labs

I have owned the older Spatial audio labs design 
I don’t see much on the Newer X3 and X5 models .
I heard them a few times at audio get together s  several months ago 
and being 97 db efficient, with power Bass below 90 HZ , the open baffle design seems to hav3 come a long way , the superb to my ears Beyma Tweeter-Midrange is very special in the designed-wave guide 
and venting out the back from 1 khz - around 25 khz  with Nothing in the Xover above 1 khz 
I was very surprised only 2 capacitors and 1 inductor in the entire Xover . I heard them with the upgraded VH audio Odam capacitors . They sounded at least as good or better then any $15k + box 
speaker . If anyone owns these, or has heard them in depth  pleas3 share your experiences
128x128audioman58
Ok not much of a statement OZ, you didnot have the upgraded Xover  which is a very good upgrade , what was wrong with the X3 ?  when did you own them 
if you are going to make a statement at least explain what you didnot like about them ,and what did you buy to replac3 them .
I just ordered the M-3s I’m planning on using them with my Hegel H390. I will definitely leave some feedback after the arrival..
I owned them from August of 2019 to August of 2020. I thought they were very good and did all the audiophile things well. Very open and the bass was excellent in definition and extension. But ultimately I wasn’t happy with the 12” driver as a midrange. I didn’t hear the texture and nuances in vocals and brass instruments that I wanted. All in all, a quality product that just didn’t move me emotionally.

I moved on to the Klipsch Cornwall IV. I’ve been back and forth with horns for years so I took a chance on them and it paid off. Much more texture and vibrancy in the midrange. Bass isn’t quite as good but I added a pair of 15” subs to carry that.

Oz
I ran a set of X5's for a year or so and really liked them.

I have since found a set of AZ Crescendo MK2's and have them in the system now.

The Spatials are a very good sounding speaker and actually sound better everywhere in the room and at low listening levels.

The MK2's sound better in the sweet spot but not by much. I did run a pair of SVS 3000's with the X5's and also with the MK2's.