SoundCity Speaker Outriggers

Anyone have any experience with these? They look like they are well made and great idea...

http://www.soundocity.com/products.html
jc51373

Showing 5 responses by jc51373

Narrod- also which speakers did you put yours on? I have 804N's

Mfsoa- they look cool huh? I will post my thoughts on then for you once I get them.
Thanks Narrod, I agree with you too. Sonics is the last thing I am going for with this purchase. I spoke with Paul today and he was fantastic to deal with over the phone, so I will be ordering a set after I measure out my speakers.
Thanks guys...I agree they are a little pricey, but with the wife "onboard" I am free to splurge! Woooohoooo!

I am curious to know if you notice any sonic benefits from them, and what they were for you. I am mainly doing this for stability and I like the look. But sonics are important as well.
I measured out tonight, from edge to edge the measurements are 9.25 inches for the fronts, and 8 inches for the rears. Once I hear back from Paul I will place my order. I am actually kind of siked to stabilize these speakers finally. It is something I have sort of ignored doing anything do properly stabilize these things over the past few years I have had them..Now with a kid it seems like a good idea...Although I personally just want em for looks.
Got the outriggers, they are nice, well built and made a difference in the sound. I think that is basically because they lift the speaker up a little higher. The only thing I am wondering is if I should have gone with the same size for front and back, because something just looks off with the two different sizes.

Otherwise nice product.