Sound-Smith Zephyr Star

I'm hoping the community can offer me their opinions and insights.

I've recently gotten back into vinyl and have put together a pretty good rig (my opinion anyway).
I've got an Origin Live deck and arm, Parasound JC3 Jr. phono stage, and a Hana SL cartridge.
I absolutely love the sound, so I'm not sure why I'm looking to make a change other than I'm a sucker for a sale.
I've seen recently the SS Zephyr Star on sale from its list price of $2k for $1.2k.  Seems like a pretty good deal.
But, it's still $1.2k and if it doesn't offer a meaningful upgrade, I'd be better off sticking with what I have and saving the funds for other upgrades (I need to rebuild my digital side at some point).

The balance of my gear is 1990's Sonic Frontiers Line 1 pre and Power 2 amp (love them) feeding Focal 948's strung together with nordost cables.  My listening preferences are classic rock, folk, and some jazz.

Thanks in advance for your opinions and insights.
Bests,
pcraig0412
Don't do it! Keep the Hana SL! It is a truly excellent mc cartridge! Buying the Zephyr would be a sideways move at best! Save your money for a more significant upgrade!
Hi roberjerman,
Thanks for your reply.  I certainly agree that the Hana is a great cartridge for the price and I've been thoroughly happy with it.

It's fair to say my interest in the SS is driven by the sales price more than any dissatisfaction with the Hana.

Perhaps the real question I should be asking is, what is the weakest link in my set up and what avenues should I be exploring?  And maybe the answer is, sit tight and enjoy the music.

Thanks again,