Sonus Faber Guaneri Homage or Extremas?

If you guys had a choice of getting the Guaneri Homage or the Extremas which would it be? I have a Mcintosh 352 amp to run them and a Mcintosh Mcd 500 to play material through. Also have a Rel Stentor Mk ll at my disposal.
Eddie
128x128malwow1
Oops, meant to say would NOT trade bass for the greater transparency and truth to source that the GH's bring to the table.

BTW, it is not that difficult to add bass to the GH's if needed. Any good sub would do..:0) OTOH, adding greater transparency to the E's, well that's a different story..:0(
Looks like i'll be auditioning these speakers for a while as I just bought the new McIntosh mc452 and it needs at least a month to break in.
the mcintosh mc452 sounds so much better than the mc352 and it hasn't even broken in yet. :-)
So the verdict is in, the winners are the Extremas. it was a tough decision but the Extremas won out with the width and depth of the soundstage, imaging and bass extension they produce compared to the Guarneri. Now I have a pair of Sonus Faber Guarneri Homages for sale, any takers?
Malwow1, are you still using Mac gear?
BTW, agree with you that the E's produce more bass...don't agree with the soundstage and imaging comment....YMMV
I'm sure the GH's will go to someone who appreciates them..:0)