Solid state amp ultimate stop...

Hi,
I am wondering, when upgrading your power amplifier (solid state/hybrid/digital but not tube), which brand of amplifier do you think could be your last stop for your solid state amplifier investment? Put it in another way, which brand(s) of solid state power amp would be your ultimate dream machine that you believe you will be very happy to live with for a long time? In your answer, please consider a realistic top budget that you are willing to spend for that ultimate power amp. As for me, I will be very happy when I finally upgraded to a Pass or BAT product.

This question is just for the sake of discussion, please .. don't flame me. :)

Thanks,
KG
lkean
I don't know what my ultimate amp is since I have have not heard it yet. Very good answers above, I think most audiophiles could build an excellent system around any of the above mentioned amps. For many its the hunt not the kill (stopping means your finished), then some are very satisified where they are at. Enjoy the music!
This is the ultimate amplifier AM AUDIO A - 80 Reference S2 MONOS
cost is about $8000 for the pair to me this is to much but is my dream amplifiers. I am actually in the process of upgrading my amp to either Bat VK-500 or Pass X 250 or Plinius SA-102, Bryston 14 bst, classe 301 cant decide but I'll figure it out.
Ayre K5Xe/V5Xe heard it - loved it it is the one for me. Nothing else I have listened to sounded so right in my system. It's more than I ever wanted to spend, but it will be the last stop, I'm sure of that. If I have to compromise, I will check out the AX7e integrated. Haven't had a chance to audition the phono stage, but that is under consideration for the future.