Solid State Amp for Usher Be-718

Looking for the best used solid state amp for under $1,000.

This will be used in a small room (13x10x8) with a sub for music and HT use. I'd use it for music 75% of the time.

Any help would be great.
persisting1
I'm using a W4S ST-250 with the BE-718s with very good results. My room is 13x20x8.
"You'll never use that much power,in your size room w/o losing your hearing.But,I understand the need for a little headroom on wattage."

You're right about that.
My Ayre V3 is working magic with the BE-718s. If you look around, you should be able to pick one up close to your price.
You'll never use that much power,in your size room w/o losing your hearing.But,I understand the need for a little headroom on wattage.
Pass Aleph 3. 30 watts pure Class A. Glorious little amp. I don't know specs of your speakers, but it's a small room, so 30 very good watts should be enough.
Keep an eye open for the Symphonic Line RG-1 MKII/III.These will cost between $1-1.2K.An excellent amplifier,all the way round.
I think the Musical Fidelity A3CR or A3.2CR (auditioned, used in the $650-800 range) should do nicely for the BE-718 (which I have). Or, if you can still find an NHT digital amp which used to go for something like $500 new on Agon and Ebay.

Good luck,

Kenobi