Solid core power cords under 300$ - List of manufacturers ?

I would like to try a 2nd hand solid core power cord under 300$

What are my options?

I know following manufacturers:

Audioquest (Copper)
Cabledyne (Silver)
Nordost (Silver plated copper)

DIY is also an option for me.
(my devices draw 15 watts only (1 streamer, 2 mono blocks ))
128x128zuio
Romex is not designed, manufactured, or Listed, to be used as a power cord. It is designed and Listed for use as mains power wiring fastened/supported rigidly in place. Romex, NM, cable can only be used in places/locations as approved by the NEC, (National Electrical Code).
I`ve used solid core powercords for about 25 years. DIY, 12awg shielded. 9awg to poweramp. (big guy)

They do not "do" anything, but they are the only PC without any loss, distortion aso

Btw; speakercables should be made the same way, but needs to be of bigger area because of the lower current on secondary side
" Romex will outperform any manufactured PC"
Not true, Romex uses low grade copper, has no shield and in some system configurations, would introduce noise. I have had that experience.
There's no reason to think that using high grade copper for a power cord would result in better power/sound, but yet, some get good results. 

No reason to think that having a power cord be of better quality than what is in the wall should give better results, but yet, some get that. 

Only thing that I know for sure, is that the only way to know is to try it. 

I would also suppose, that maybe much is dependent on what a particular house is wired with in the first place. I wonder if lath provides some sort of shielding?