SME 345

Hi!
I'm trying to find specs on a SME 345 but I´m unable to find it anywhere. More to the point, I´d like to know where to place this arm in the current SME line-up, since I´m considering upgrading my Origin Live OL1 for use with a brand new VDH Frog Gold MK2
I know that this arm was matched with the Oracle Delphi MKV tt, but cannot get any info. Any help?
Thanks!
brgds, Marcelo
marcelo_cinicola

Showing 2 responses by marcelo_cinicola

Thanks for the replies!! What a great learning source this place is, unbelievable!
I guess then it is a good purchase after all? I own an Oracle Delphi MKV but never heard of this option when I ordered, I went instead for the OL1 that was offered as a pack by the local importer (highly reccomended according to himself, I myself never was thrilled with the OL1 looks (cannot tell about the sound, unable to compare), kind of basic/fragile...like if it does not matches the Oracle...
OTOH: would you say that the 345 is a better match for the Oracle than the IV or even the V? (you kind of imply this but I'd like to avoid making the wrong choice..again).
Thanks a lot!
brgs,
Marcelo
Thanks for your kind advice! I believe I´ll stick to the Oracle-dedicated design from SME, one should think the Oracle guys would know better than having a mediocre arm bear their own name, so I should conclude the 345 will be "the" arm for the Delphi MKV (that is, within a reasonable price).
Thanks again
Brgds, Marcelo