SL1200GAE New Tonearm

Want to change the stock arm. Looking at a triplaner 9" vii any other one around $3500 new used . No preferences in particular.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjtsnead
unfortunatelly my dialogue with atmasphere was and is from a way different subject.
That is true - mostly an apparent lack of decorum on Raul's part.
Dear @invictus005: """  Just because the tonearm cable is copper, it doesn't mean that the silver tonearm wire portion will not have a positive impact. From my experience, it has a very big impact.

I use silver plated van den Hul ......................................................

I don't use silver anywhere else in the system as it becomes overwhelmingly too much....................."""

you are spot on about silver wires/cables and only ignorant persons think in different way.

Where I disagree with you is that all wired system with silver is " overwhelmingly too much ".
If that happens in any audio system then there are some " faults " in one or some of the audio system chain links but the silver wires.
When you have a better signal conductor over your system all the " trash " comes out.

In my system I use only silver wires/cables ( I re-wire the inside wires in my speakers too. )including in the power cables. Outstanding resolution ! ! !

That's why I recomended to do it to @b

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
All I have to say is I cannot believe this arm came for free with this table. It is truly a very good arm.
jtsnead- I am using the ortofon LH4000 with the Delos. I am using the headshell wires that came with the LH6000 and also a Orsonic 200 gram record Clamp  With the Glider, I am using a Jelco HS-25 and with the Grace the Stock headshell
More to discover